Main Ek - Ekk Deewana Tha (2012)

The movie Ekk Deewana Tha (There was a crazy Guy), is a Romantic Drama, Comedy. When I first heard the songs and tunes, I briefly thought that I have heard this before, well well, its actually a remake of tamil movie Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (Will you cross the sky for me!!) Oops title is weirder than the hindi one. The tunes of this movie are done by AR Rahman (Actually he didn't sweat much, because he had to lift and adjust it to hindi), Lyrics by Javed Akhtar. So enjoy guys:)

Movie: Ekk Deewana Tha
Music: A R Rahman
Lyrics: Javed Akhtar
Singer: A R Rahman, Madhushree (When I heard this song I thought its Shreya Ghoshal, I am a big fan of her, but its not her, oops some competition for her now)

(Female) 
main ek leher ho jaaun                                           | I am a wave,
samay ki nadi se                                                     | from the river of time,
bas tumse milne kinare thi aayi                             | came to the shore, to meet you
magar jo bhi ho                                                       | let whatever may happen
har ik leher ko mit jaana hai                                  | every wave has to die
nadi mein hi jaake
                       1                          | into the river...


tumko maine chaha bhi hai                                    | I have loved you,
tumhi ko maine gham bhi diye                               | Even have given you sorrows,

Sharminda hoon                                                      | I am ashamed
Sharminda hoon..                        2(Repeat once)   | I am ashamed



tumko maine chaha bhi hai
                                   | I have loved you,
tumhi ko maine gham bhi diye                               | Even have given you sorrows,

Sharminda hoon                                                      | I am ashamed
Sharminda hoon..                                                    | I am ashamed

sach kehti hoon dil hi dil mein                                | I say the truth, in my heart

Sharminda hoon                        3                            | I am ashamed


(Male)
duniya jo chahe keh le,                                           | whatever the world may say,
par tujhko milne se pehle main                              | but before meeting you,
khud se bhi na mil saka tha                                   | I hadn't met even myself..
khoya sa tha main uljha sa tha                              | I was lost, I was entangled
ki tujh bin meri na thi koi raahein                         | I didn't even have any path, without you
meri zindagi tujh bin thi jaise                                 | my life without you was like,,
oss ki boond patti se abhi giri abhi giri..                | A drop of dew, on a leaf, about to fall
oss ki boond patti se abhi giri abhi giri..       4        | A drop of dew, on a leaf, about to fall

(Female)
main agar saans thi tum khushboo the..                | If I was breath, you were the fragrance,
kaise.... kaise pal pal jaagtee thi                           | How... how, every moment i was awake
tumhe aise kho ke                                                  | Having lost you like that
akeli main zinda hoon kyun,                                  | Why am I alive along...



(Male)
kaagaz tha main hawa mein udta                          |  I was a paper, flying in the air
tune mujh par jaane kya likh diya                         | don't know what you wrote on me
mujhko ab to naye shabd hain mil gaye                | Now I have found new words
hain shabd ye pyaar ke..                         5             | these are the words of love


(Female)

(Repeat 3)




(Choir)

sitaaron se aage jahan aur bhi hai                        | Beyond the stars, there is more world
abhi ishq ke imtihaan aur bhi hain                        | There are more exams of love,
aur bhi hain                                                            |  There are more
tu shaheen hai parwaaz hai                                   | You are a Majestic Eagle, in its first flight
kaam tera tere saamne                                         | Your work is in front of you

aasmaan aur bhi hai                                              |  There is more sky for you
sitaaron se aage jahan                                          |  And to go beyond the Stars
aur bhi hai                                     6                       | There is more

(Female)
tum ho sach ki ho koi parchhayi                            | Are you truth or some shadow
kya tum ek khwab ho jo kahin nahi                       | Are you a dream, that's nowhere
bheegi hain palken meri                                         | My eyelids are wet
takiye hain mere nam                                             | Even my pillows are wet
tumhi batao mujhko kaise bhulaunye gham ko.. 7| Tell me how, how could I forget these sorrows


 tumko maine chaha bhi hai                                    | I have loved you,
tumhi ko maine gham bhi diye                               | Even have given you sorrows,

Sharminda hoon                                                      | I am ashamed
Sharminda hoon                                                      | I am ashamed
Sharminda hoon                                                      | I am ashamed
Sharminda hoon                                                      | I am ashamed


(Male)
(Repeat Stanza 4)

meri zindagi tujh bin thi jaise
                               | my life without you was like,,
os ki boond patti se ab giri ab giri..                      | A drop of dew, on a leaf, about to fall
os ki boond patti se ab giri ab giri..                      | A drop of dew, on a leaf, about to fall

Hey would you like to know about some more songs then click on the links below

Panchi Nadiyan-Refugee
Chikni Chameli-Agneepath
Hai Ye Maya-Don2
Zara Dil ko-Don2
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

+